Lost Ark Servers will likely be briefly taken down in the present day, March 17, 2022, as Smilegate will likely be conducting its weekly upkeep and introducing updates to sure facets of the sport.
The servers throughout all of the areas will briefly go offline from 12:00 AM PT / 7:00 AM UTC / 8:00 AM CET and are anticipated to be down for about 4 hours. Nevertheless, the downtime can prolong past that, as there could be issues when patching within the new replace.
Misplaced Ark’s March 17 weekly upkeep will look to introduce lots of fixes to the MMO, together with the much-desired error fix for Daylight Savings Time and supply compensation to these gamers who have been affected by bugs in earlier raid occasions.
All anticipated modifications hitting Misplaced Ark on the March 17 replace
Smilegate will likely be trying to introduce many modifications to the sport. Talked about beneath are the patch notes for the March 17, 2022, weekly server upkeep as stated in their official blog:
1) Bugfixes to Daylight Financial savings Time
- In-game occasions have been adjusted to set off correctly with Daylight Financial savings Time. Please word that the in-game time clock could also be off relying on a participant’s native laptop DST settings; Smilegate will implement a everlasting repair for this sooner or later.
2) Grand Prix compensation
As a result of points with in-game timers complicated when the limited-time Arkesia Grand Prix occasion happened, Smilegate gives all gamers with 3,000 Grand Prix occasion tokens. This foreign money will robotically be delivered to the participant’s Common Storage.
- Smilegate is conscious of a bug that stops gamers from taking part within the Arkesia Grand Prix in the event that they attempt to full the occasion quest with a personality below stage 50. Though this is not going to be fastened on this replace, the builders are engaged on a repair to exit in the course of the occasion interval.
3) Tytalos Guardian Raid compensation
Gamers who ran the Tytalos Guardian Raid whereas it was bugged, Smilegate, will provide compensation for gadgets that will have been misplaced. This precise compensation will differ per person since gamers may have consumed completely different gadgets throughout their raid however might embrace the next:
- Awakening Stones
- Consumable Battle Objects
- Phoenix Feathers
- Blue Crystals
- This stuff will likely be delivered to your Common Storage after finishing the upkeep.
4) Updates to Month-to-month and Weekly Crystal bonus packs
- Month-to-month and Weekly Crystal bonus packs will now grant the suitable bonuses to gamers. Smilegate has additionally retroactively granted any bonuses that will have been missed whereas this bug was in place, and these Crystals could be claimed from the products storage as soon as gamers log in.